Wednesday, August 3, 2016

One Day

Goals:

One day, I'm going to look back on my life and see that I never stopped learning.

One day, I will understand when to conquer fear and when to respect fear.

One day, I will appreciate the beauty of timing.

One day, I will not be controlled by my desire to control. I will experience freedom in its purest form.

One day, rejection will not hurt me, but motivate me.

One day, I will walk humbly and speak powerfully.

One day, I will choose to love a woman so deeply that a new family blossoms.

One day, I will be a better father than my father, because that's his definition of success.

One day, I will adopt my father's definition of success.

One day, I will give more than I take and need less than I make.

One day, I will march with the disenfranchised.

One day, I will give purpose to my privilege, and serve by washing feet.

One day, my house will be smaller than my neighbor's, but they will all still come over for dinner.

One day, I'll still find myself on a stage.

One day, I will make a significant contribution to medicine via engineering.

One day, I will teach.

One day, I will listen more than I speak.

One day, I will write a new set of goals, after a list of accomplishments, after an account of failures.

Finally,

One day, I will own an Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory (Seriously the sexiest motorcycle ever, look it up!)

---

Yesterday, while studying the book of Mark, we reflected on the authority God gives us to GO and DO.

Today, I make these goals in response to amazing love, grace, inspiration, and transformation.

Today, I pray first: Inshallah.

To God, as love, be the glory. To the world be the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment